Job Title: Development Coordinator
Reports To: COO
Status: Full-time salary position
Innovation, entrepreneurship, and creativity define GEMCAP Development, commercial real estate development company serving the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. GEMCAP is dedicated to continually reinvigorating the commercial real estate industry through embracing technology, innovative marketing, and a culture that supports an entrepreneurial drive towards client-focused success.
The Development Coordinator is a broad role that will participate in all aspects of GEMCAP’s daily business. This role will contribute by assisting in project origination, evaluation, execution, and other general office support. At GEMCAP we place a high value on several intangibles that will make for a successful member of our team, including self-motivation, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering the highest quality work in all areas of the business. We take pride in the culture we have built and love going to work every day in a fun and fast-paced office.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Site research to determine opportunities, limitations, and feasibility of potential development locations. Assist in preparing site layouts using CAD software.
• Work with local Planning and Zoning officials to understand project review processes and then with our team to obtain necessary entitlements for project approvals.
• Initiate and manage aspects of the due diligence process including vendor identification and proposal solicitation.
• Work with the team to help maintain project information, including budgets, specific deliverables, and key dates.
• Assist in property management requirements, including utilities, insurances, and ensuring other maintenance obligations are active and in effect during our ownership of the properties.
• Prepare pitch books and other data-driven reports to assist business development and marketing efforts.
• Communicate and interact with tenants on matters ranging from regular project updates to handoff of property operations.
• Assist with general office management matters as needed.
• Experience in commercial real estate development, architecture or civil engineering preferred
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• CAD experience needed
• High level of professional energy
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Shows initiative, creativity, and
To apply, enter the form below and attach resume/cv